Friday 28 December 2012

Steel Buyer From Turkey


Being a marketing consultant I have to manage steel industry activities, mean that I have to tackle many things at the same time, such as news, technology, trends and so much more, today I received an email from one of my buyer who is from turkey and he was asking for custom made metal sheets.

He was searching for the quality metal roof sheets manufacturer from china due to the price competitiveness of the products, I asked him to send me the details of the products in specifically into the written format so that my engineer can understand the specifications and I can quote him the prices at hot dippedgalvanized steel coil and pre painted steel coils in red tomato color.

When he sent me the requirements I was amazed to see that this buyer were the president of the multinational company and he is looking for the huge supplier who can supply high quality products to his facility at low prices, the quote is going to be exchange tomorrow and let’s see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment