Friday 21 December 2012

Marketing Skills required finding the Industrial Buyers.


Today I was trying to find out new business portal where I can find more and more buyers related to custom made metal sheets as we are the leading metal roof sheets manufacturer, I found many results on Google and other search engines.
One thing that I discovered today is one new Google tool that is Google alerts, where I can receive the many industrial news regarding the custom made metal sheets and related parts, I have used the link to generate potential news related to my industry, being marketing consultant of metal roof sheets manufacturer I must have industry knowledge at my finger tips so I have sent some keywords to get the industrial technology news daily.
One can set many words there so to receive industrial knowledge and to understand the market trends and competitions, here I received today the first news from this new tool related to metal roof sheetsmanufacturer worldwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment