Wednesday 12 December 2012

Competitive Market and Behavior of Buyers

I am working as the marketing consultant for one of the leading company of china who deals in metal products or steel products and my company is leading metal roof sheets manufacturer in china.
There are more than 3,000 companies dealing in the same product who have the good quality although there are more than 100,000 companies dealing in roof sheets but they are supplying low quality products to the foreign market, when I use to quote prices to my buyers they always say that there are other companies who are quoting them prices around 75% lower than the mine.
Recently in the last month I received one inquiry from India this buyer were looking for the metal roof sheets manufacturer, I contacted him and he send me the inquiry, I quoted him the prices at SS Steel material color coated, he said my prices are very high for him, so that he decided to purchase product from other company who offered the lower prices to him, and he purchased metal roof sheet from this small seller, today I received one email from him , he said he has got the products at his port in India but this material is used and the seller has bluffed him he charged a little lower prices than the new material and he shipped 7 years old used metal roof sheets to him.
He shared his concerns with me but I can’t help him to reship this material because in the start he denied my company due to prices and just for saving few money he crushed all the money into the dirt and now he is planning to visit my company at my facility because he want to place another order with good quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment