Wednesday 19 December 2012

Miscommunication may lead to negative marketing:


I am working as the marketing consultant for the Chinese company and this company is the manufacturer of custom made metal sheets or you may say that metal roof sheets manufacturer, today I was chatting with my buyer who is looking for the custom made metal sheets so I was insisting him to give me his target prices so that I can send him my possible quotations, after a long discussion on custom made metal sheets about their designs he asked me to send him the catalogue of my company and more details.
When I sent him the details he asked me many questions regarding the company in the discussion he asked me the machines that we use to manufacture custom made metal sheets and parts, meanwhile I assisted him a lot then he asked me about my previous projects that I have done for my company, I was so impressed with him and I was agree to send him any details that he wants.

After a long time he offered me his products rather than purchasing what I want to sell to him, actually he was the seller of raw materials and he wanted to know what material one metal roof sheetsmanufacturer uses in the manufacturing of products.
So this miscommunication leaded me to this waste of time that I could use for someone else to get the real buyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment